Monday, February 10, 2014

H2O

This week was filled with lots of finding, service, and water. So much water. There is a huge piece of farmland next to our flat that literally looks like a lake with a few tree tops poking out of it. It's insane. Luckily our flat has been just fine, but some of the people in our area aren't so lucky. So we're involved in lots of service at the moment. There's not much we can do to help, but for the most part we organize the rubbish and make sure everyone is happy.
Because of all the rain, our finding efforts have been hindered a bit, but we had an exchange on Saturday with some other Sisters in our zone. Sister Miller and I worked in the rain for a couple hours, and we came across an incredible tender mercy.
Though most of our clothes are constantly damp, I still love the rain. Perhaps by the end of my mission I'll be sick of it. Though I don't like the area as much as Cardiff quite yet, it's growing on me. It is seriously breath-taking over here. Absolutely beautiful. As I've come further into my mission, I honestly can't see myself anywhere else. I don't know why this was ever a hard decision for me to serve. Thinking about Madie serving with me as well makes me that much more excited. Anyone who is worthy to serve yet decides not to is out of their mind. Just kidding. There are other good things to do. But coming on a mission has been perfect for me.
I'd like everyone to know that I know that my Saviour lives. I have a loving Heavenly Father who has become my best friend the past few months. He loves you too, and wants to hear from you. I know that miracles are real. I love this gospel. I love what I'm doing. Jesus loves you!
Special K  

                                                                    Beautiful coastline of West Wales  

                                                                                   


                                                                        The accidental coordination


                                
                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                             
                                    





No comments:

Post a Comment