Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference weekend

Hello friends and family!
I don't have too much time, but we've had a really lovely week and loads of tender mercies. I am in the best mission on the planet. The experiences and trials I've had are perfect.
We've been teaching a very humble man who has had some really rough history and past. He struggles with a few addictions, and we've been helping him to work through them with help from his Heavenly Father. My goodness, he's incredible. He's very receptive to the Spirit. The joy (I don't necessarily like that word, but it's the only one that fits here) that I've felt as I've taught him and others has gone beyond anything I thought possible. No wonder Satan tries to keep us blind from it in any way possible.
Anyway, I love this gospel! I loved general conference. Especially Elder M. Russel Ballard.
Love,
Sister K

                            Another beach one because I can't stand how pretty my area is!
                 I know this looks like a blob of fog and mist, but there is a hidden sheep in there. I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment